Physics graduate student at UC Berkeley, formerly at Yale University.
My research focuses broadly on theoretical aspects of cosmology, with particular interest cluster astrophysics and the cosmic microwave background. I also work on cosmological signatures of Beyond the Standard Model physics, such as interacting neutrinos models and primordial black holes.
Berkeley, CA, United States
Member for 8 years, 6 months
17 profile views
Last seen Nov 3 '17 at 22:15
Top network posts
- 27 Detection of the Electric Charge of a Black Hole
- 27 Point in Polygon with geoJSON in Python
- 22 Publication Quality Mathematics Diagrams
- 18 Equivalence of definitions of ADM Mass
- 17 How does Inflation solve the Magnetic Monopole problem?
- 16 Is it possible for information to be transmitted faster than light by using a rigid pole?
- 16 Why is the universe so organized?
- View more network posts →