I'm a mathematical physicist by training who worked primarily on questions concerning quantum information and general quantum mechanics. I still occasionally dabble in maths and physics but I now earn my money in the software industry.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
23 profile views
Last seen May 17 at 20:47
- Physics 13.6k 13.6k 55 gold badges4040 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Mathematics 902 902 77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- German Language 461 461 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 381 381 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 317 317 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 166 What is a manifold?
- 96 Is it possible to "see" atoms?
- 67 What challenges needed to be overcome to create (blue) LEDs?
- 55 Is there a physical reason for colors to be located in a very narrow band of the EM spectrum?
- 36 Why does LIGO do blind data injections but not the LHC?
- 34 What is the difference between general measurement and projective measurement?
- 34 What is the difference between maximally entangled and maximally mixed states?
- View more network posts →