Top network posts
- 16 Why don't we construct a spin 1/4 spinor?
- 15 How can the Feynman rules be read off the Lagrangian?
- 13 The non-renormalizable $\phi^6-$theory as an effective field theory
- 13 In what sense is the proper/effective action $\Gamma[\phi_c]$ a quantum-corrected classical action $S[\phi]$?
- 13 Why do people say that there are no dynamic solutions to Einstein's equations?
- 12 Is my interpretation of how a gravitational wave is formed correct?
- 12 Experimental bounds on Lorentz-violating dispersion relation
- View more network posts →