Top network posts
- 22 Do black holes exist in 1+1 dimensional spacetime?
- 18 How can the Feynman rules be read off the Lagrangian?
- 18 Why don't we construct a spin 1/4 spinor?
- 15 Does relativistic quantum mechanics really violate causality?
- 14 In what sense is the proper/effective action $\Gamma[\phi_c]$ a quantum-corrected classical action $S[\phi]$?
- 14 Quick question regarding Wick's theorem
- 14 What's the significance of a dimensionless coupling constant?
- View more network posts →