Top network posts
- 15 Why don't we construct a spin 1/4 spinor?
- 14 How can the Feynman rules be read off the Lagrangian?
- 13 The non-renormalizable $\phi^6-$theory as an effective field theory
- 12 Experimental bounds on Lorentz-violating dispersion relation
- 12 Is my interpretation of how a gravitational wave is formed correct?
- 11 In what sense is the proper/effective action $\Gamma[\phi_c]$ a quantum-corrected classical action $S[\phi]$?
- 11 What's the significance of a dimensionless coupling constant?
- View more network posts →