Solenodon Paradoxus is one of the only two venomous mammal species on the planet. The other one is my evil twin brother, Solenodon Cubanus. According to wikipedia, we have significantly enlarged and granular submaxillary salivary glands from which the toxic saliva is produced.
The Great Attractor, Laniakea supercluster
Member for 5 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 10 at 9:01
Top network posts
- 15 Why don't we construct a spin 1/4 spinor?
- 14 How can the Feynman rules be read off the Lagrangian?
- 13 The non-renormalizable $\phi^6-$theory as an effective field theory
- 12 Experimental bounds on Lorentz-violating dispersion relation
- 12 Is my interpretation of how a gravitational wave is formed correct?
- 11 In what sense is the proper/effective action $\Gamma[\phi_c]$ a quantum-corrected classical action $S[\phi]$?
- 11 What's the significance of a dimensionless coupling constant?
- View more network posts →