I'm an ex-twistor theorist who worked on the original twistor programme until 1984, when I decided that I wasn't clever enough to be a mathematical physicist ! Have worked in industry since then and am now trying to catch up on what has been happening in physics.
Member for 9 years, 6 months
51 profile views
Last seen Dec 9 '13 at 16:34
Top network posts
- 135 How can you weigh your own head in an accurate way?
- 58 Why is the covariant derivative of the metric tensor zero?
- 49 What is the weight equation through general relativity?
- 39 Irreducible tensors concept
- 33 What is (meant by) a non-compact $U(1)$ Lie group?
- 27 Gentle introduction to twistors
- 26 The meaning of imaginary time
- View more network posts →