DO NOT CONTACT ME WITH ANY SORT OF JOB OFFER.
If you want to know about me, please see my website: https://www.owlfolio.org/ .
I will not discuss any of my questions or answers anywhere other than in the comments on those questions or answers. The policy of treating comment threads as ephemeral and "not for extended discussion" is wrong, is actively harmful to the community, and I will not cooperate with it in any way.
To use people's preferred pronouns, all you have to do is take their word for their preferences, just as you do for their names. This is basic courtesy and it is reasonable for the code of conduct to insist on it.
(I go by "he", for the record.)
- Stack Overflow 115.2k 115.2k 3030 gold badges206206 silver badges307307 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 6.1k 6.1k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.5k 3.5k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.7k 2.7k 1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 668 Repeat string to certain length
- 441 A new (2018) update to our Terms of Service is here
- 346 We're examining the implementation of arbitration in the 2018 ToS update
- 331 Why are variables "i" and "j" used for counters?
- 309 How to undo the effect of "set -e" which makes bash exit immediately if any command fails?
- 251 How does a Segmentation Fault work under-the-hood?
- 232 What does the brk() system call do?
- View more network posts →