Professional quantum electronics physicist. I work at the ⟨G|oogl|e⟩ Quantum AI Lab in Santa Barbara.
Amateur cook, programmer, and guitar player.
Claim to fame
My answer metrics on Physics Stack Exchange
For users with at least 100 answers:
- Physics 18.7k 18.7k 44 gold badges5757 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 1k 1k 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics 752 752 33 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 616 616 44 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 112 Where is the flaw in this machine that decreases the entropy of a closed system?
- 111 What is more fundamental, fields or particles?
- 91 Did NIST fudge this news story about absolute zero?
- 87 How strong are Wi-Fi signals?
- 72 Is the Boltzmann constant really that important?
- 67 Can tin foil hats block anything?
- 60 Are random errors necessarily Gaussian?
- View more network posts →