Professional quantum electronics physicist. I work at the ⟨G|oogl|e⟩ Quantum AI Lab in Santa Barbara.
Amateur cook, programmer, and guitar player.
Claim to fame
My answer metrics on Physics Stack Exchange
For users with at least 100 answers:
- Physics 22.2k 22.2k 55 gold badges6565 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 946 946 11 gold badge77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 136 What is more fundamental, fields or particles?
- 112 Where is the flaw in this machine that decreases the entropy of a closed system?
- 91 Did NIST fudge this news story about absolute zero?
- 90 How strong are Wi-Fi signals?
- 86 Is the Boltzmann constant really that important?
- 70 Can tin foil hats block anything?
- 61 Are random errors necessarily Gaussian?
- View more network posts →