Top network posts
- 9 What software programs are used to draw physics diagrams, and what are their relative merits?
- 7 How many qubits are needed for useful computation?
- 7 Negative probabilities in quantum physics
- 6 Examples where insight from geometry was useful for solving something completely non-geometric
- 5 Efficient way to determine if a number is Perfect Square
- 5 Von Neumann architectures and quantum computing
- 5 Quantum Bell-Type Inequalities
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.