I am a Ph.D. general relativist working as a software engineer. I like to still go and do physics as a hobby, and to keep up my skill and knowledge.
Member for 10 years, 6 months
100 profile views
Last seen Jan 18 at 23:03
- Physics 36.1k 36.1k 22 gold badges6666 silver badges125125 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 661 661 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 387 387 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 324 324 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 246 246 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 How can the intelligence of a super-intelligent person be assessed?
- 63 Why is light bent but not accelerated?
- 57 About the complex nature of the wave function?
- 56 What is the physical meaning of the connection and the curvature tensor?
- 53 How does gravity escape a black hole?
- 48 What's the real fundamental definition of energy?
- 40 Are all central forces conservative?
- View more network posts →