I am a Ph.D. general relativist working as a software engineer. I like to still go and do physics as a hobby, and to keep up my skill and knowledge.
Member for 10 years, 3 months
99 profile views
Last seen Jan 18 at 23:03
- Physics 35k 35k 22 gold badges6565 silver badges124124 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 387 387 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 324 324 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 246 246 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Academia 229 229 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 62 Why is light bent but not accelerated?
- 56 What is the physical meaning of the connection and the curvature tensor?
- 56 About the complex nature of the wave function?
- 52 How does gravity escape a black hole?
- 48 What's the real fundamental definition of energy?
- 40 Are all central forces conservative?
- 38 Kinetic energy with respect to different reference frames
- View more network posts →