I am a Ph.D. general relativist working as a software engineer. I like to still go and do physics as a hobby, and to keep up my skill and knowledge.
Member for 9 years, 4 months
88 profile views
Last seen Nov 21 '19 at 21:24
- Physics 33.2k 33.2k 22 gold badges6060 silver badges116116 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 377 377 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 326 326 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 246 246 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Academia 229 229 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 60 Why is light bent but not accelerated?
- 56 About the complex nature of the wave function?
- 51 What is the physical meaning of the connection and the curvature tensor?
- 48 What's the real fundamental definition of energy?
- 45 How does gravity escape a black hole?
- 37 Are all central forces conservative?
- 34 Kinetic energy with respect to different reference frames
- View more network posts →