I am a Ph.D. general relativist working as a software engineer. I like to still go and do physics as a hobby, and to keep up my skill and knowledge.
Member for 10 years, 8 months
102 profile views
Last seen Jan 18 at 23:03
- Physics 36.8k 36.8k 22 gold badges6767 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 669 669 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 567 567 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 324 324 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 236 236 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 How can the intelligence of a super-intelligent person be assessed?
- 63 Why is light bent but not accelerated?
- 61 About the complex nature of the wave function?
- 56 What is the physical meaning of the connection and the curvature tensor?
- 54 How does gravity escape a black hole?
- 48 What's the real fundamental definition of energy?
- 40 Are all central forces conservative?
- View more network posts →