I am both a Physicist (MSc and PhD in Theoretical Physics) and a Mathematician.
Research interests: Foundational and Mathematical Aspects of Quantum and Quantum-Relativistic Theories, Quantum information and photonics. My GoogleScholar profile
Recent Books (here is my complete bibliography):
C. Dappiaggi, V. Moretti, N. Pinamonti: Hadamard states from light-like hypersurfaces, Springer 2017
Member for 6 years, 9 months
39 profile views
Last seen Aug 16 at 17:13
Top network posts
- 104 Why is the application of probability in QM fundamentally different from application of probability in other areas?
- 75 How do I interpret uncertainty in velocity greater than the speed of light?
- 45 What is the physical meaning of commutators in quantum mechanics?
- 35 Density matrix formalism
- 35 Does anyone take the Wightman axioms seriously?
- 34 Classical and quantum probabilities in density matrices
- 32 Why are particles thought of as irreducible representations, in plain English?
- View more network posts →