I am both a Physicist (MSc and PhD in Theoretical Physics) and a Mathematician.
Research interests: Foundational and Mathematical Aspects of Quantum and Quantum-Relativistic Theories, Quantum information and photonics. My GoogleScholar profile
Recent Books (here is my complete bibliography):
C. Dappiaggi, V. Moretti, N. Pinamonti: Hadamard states from light-like hypersurfaces, Springer 2017
Member for 5 years, 11 months
38 profile views
Last seen Oct 23 at 17:15
Top network posts
- 100 Why is the application of probability in QM fundamentally different from application of probability in other areas?
- 40 What is the physical meaning of commutators in quantum mechanics?
- 34 Does anyone take the Wightman axioms seriously?
- 32 Density matrix formalism
- 31 Classical and quantum probabilities in density matrices
- 27 Self-adjoint and unbounded operators in QM
- 26 Use of 'complete' as in 'complete set of states' or 'complete basis'
- View more network posts →