I am both a Physicist (MSc and PhD in Theoretical Physics) and a Mathematician.
Research interests: Foundational and Mathematical Aspects of Quantum and Quantum-Relativistic Theories, Quantum information and photonics. My GoogleScholar profile
Recent Books (here is my complete bibliography):
C. Dappiaggi, V. Moretti, N. Pinamonti: Hadamard states from light-like hypersurfaces, Springer 2017
Member for 6 years, 5 months
39 profile views
Last seen Oct 23 '19 at 17:15
Top network posts
- 104 Why is the application of probability in QM fundamentally different from application of probability in other areas?
- 44 What is the physical meaning of commutators in quantum mechanics?
- 35 Does anyone take the Wightman axioms seriously?
- 34 Density matrix formalism
- 32 Classical and quantum probabilities in density matrices
- 28 Lagrangians not of the form $T-U$
- 28 Idea of Covering Group
- View more network posts →