I am both a Physicist (MSc and PhD in Theoretical Physics) and a Mathematician.
Research interests: Foundational and Mathematical Aspects of Quantum and Quantum-Relativistic Theories, Quantum information and photonics. My GoogleScholar profile
Recent Books (here is my complete bibliography):
C. Dappiaggi, V. Moretti, N. Pinamonti: Hadamard states from light-like hypersurfaces, Springer 2017
Member for 7 years, 1 month
39 profile views
Last seen Dec 6 '20 at 14:56
Top network posts
- 112 Why is the application of probability in QM fundamentally different from application of probability in other areas?
- 76 How do I interpret uncertainty in velocity greater than the speed of light?
- 53 Do all Noether theorems have a common mathematical structure?
- 50 What is the physical meaning of commutators in quantum mechanics?
- 38 Classical and quantum probabilities in density matrices
- 37 Density matrix formalism
- 35 Does anyone take the Wightman axioms seriously?
- View more network posts →