I received my Ph.D. in physics from the University of Texas at Dallas studying fusion categories and topological matter.
Top network posts
- 26 Transform Root objects into Trigonometric expressions
- 13 Parallelization and Hadoop
- 12 Creating macros for common commutative diagrams in tikz
- 12 Is the representation category of quantum groups at root of unity visibly unitary?
- 12 Classification of unitary modular tensor categories (UMTCs)
- 10 Verlinde's formula
- 9 How can I derive fusion rules for anyons?
- View more network posts →