I am a fan of the trilogy, which contains masterpieces such as Isle of Everywhere. The album “You” was ranked by Rolling Stones as 38th best prog rock album of all times. I also quite like some later percussion-oriented albums, as such Time is the Key. For good measure I'm also a fan of the Gong-inspired band Ozric Tentacles, of jazz-fusion style (see this clip of "Stratus" by Billy Cobham) and some of the work by Steve Reich, especially Music for 18 Musicians.
My avatar is a pair of mutually orthogonal Latin squares.
Member for 5 years, 8 months
140 profile views
Last seen 3 hours ago
Top network posts
- 93 Can photons be detected without being absorbed?
- 61 Why does a calculation to count objects covering a certain area seem to give nonsensical units?
- 40 Where are the inaccuracies in the Bohr model of the atom?
- 21 In the quantum hamiltonian, why does kinetic energy turn into an operator while potential doesn't?
- 20 Can a tourist shoot a gun in the USA?
- 18 Why does electron orbital circumference have to be in multiples of de Broglie wavelengths?
- View more network posts →