I am a fan of the trilogy, which contains masterpieces such as Isle of Everywhere. The album “You” was ranked by Rolling Stones as 38th best prog rock album of all times. I also quite like some later percussion-oriented albums, as such Time is the Key. For good measure I'm also a fan of jazz-fusion (see this clip of "Stratus" by Billy Cobham) and some of the work by Steve Reich, especially Music for 18 Musicians.
My avatar is a pair of mutually orthogonal Latin squares.
Top Network Posts
- 91 Can photons be detected without being absorbed?
- 61 Why does a calculation to count objects covering a certain area seem to give nonsensical units?
- 38 Where are the inaccuracies in the Bohr model of the atom?
- 18 Why does electron orbital circumference have to be in multiples of de Broglie wavelengths?
- 17 Why doesn't the uncertainty principle contradict the existence of definite-angular momentum states?
- 16 Is the vacuum state a coherent state?
- 14 Why certain rotations are unstable? (Euler Equations)
- View more network posts →