Top network posts
- 14 Two books by the same author: travel through different times, and news reports of aliens
- 12 Why does gravity need to be quantised?
- 10 Do thermodynamic quantities in CFT correspond to something different in AdS/CFT?
- 8 How to overcome singularities in numerical integration (in Matlab or Mathematica)
- 7 How to plot two sets of data on one ListLinePlot
- 6 Why is the Haar measure times the volume of the eigenvalue simplex considered a good measure of Hilbert space volume?
- 6 How can we have spinless fermions?
- View more network posts →