I love me some weird general relativity effects!
Member for 6 years
160 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Physics 10.9k 10.9k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 550 550 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematics 429 429 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- History 386 386 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 291 291 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 51 Why can't we produce gravitational waves in the lab?
- 26 What situations in classical physics are non-deterministic?
- 24 What are quantum fields mathematically?
- 23 Do any quantum gravity theories deal with closed timelike curves?
- 20 What is an observer in QFT?
- 19 Global Properties of Spacetime Manifolds
- 17 QFT and its non-rigorous assumptions
- View more network posts →