Top network posts
- 109 Can we theoretically balance a perfectly symmetrical pencil on its one-atom tip?
- 74 Why can't I do this to get infinite energy?
- 61 How can a red light photon be different from a blue light photon?
- 47 Will a propeller work in a superfluid?
- 30 If we repeatedly divide a colorful solid in half, at what point will the color disappear?
- 30 Why is the force exerted by a light beam on a spherical object independent of the amount of light reflected or absorbed?
- 24 Have we directly observed the electric component to EM waves?
- View more network posts →