Top network posts
- 108 Can we theoretically balance a perfectly symmetrical pencil on its one-atom tip?
- 69 Why can't I do this to get infinite energy?
- 57 How can a red light photon be different from a blue light photon?
- 47 Will a propeller work in a superfluid?
- 30 Why is the force exerted by a light beam on a spherical object independent of the amount of light reflected or absorbed?
- 24 How do burrowing animals get enough oxygen?
- 24 Have we directly observed the electric component to EM waves?
- View more network posts →