I ask a lot of questions.
"The search for truth is more valuable than its possession" ― Gotthold Ephraim Lessing.
Quaerite et Invenietis.
Pasadena, CA, USA
Member for 6 years, 1 month
19 profile views
Last seen Jan 19 at 22:06
- Physics 12.9k 12.9k 88 gold badges4646 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 877 877 88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 529 529 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 504 504 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 80 Why does public mains power use 50-60 Hz and 100-240 V?
- 30 Artificial gravity on rotating spaceship?
- 22 Why are sine/cosine always used to describe oscillations?
- 22 What is difference between homogeneous and isotropic material?
- 21 Why does an orbit become hyperbolic when total orbital energy is positive?
- 19 Would you see a rainbow from refraction when the sun is in front of you?
- 17 What is "special" and what is "general" in Relativity?
- View more network posts →