- Physics 20k 20k 1717 gold badges6363 silver badges138138 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.4k 1.4k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 741 741 22 gold badges66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Super User 543 543 22 gold badges55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 Why does public mains power use 50-60 Hz and 100-240 V?
- 31 Artificial gravity on rotating spaceship?
- 31 Is there a short hand command to write derivatives?
- 26 Can the GPU use the main computer RAM (as an extension)?
- 24 What is difference between homogeneous and isotropic material?
- 22 Why are sine/cosine always used to describe oscillations?
- 22 Reduction of Maxwell's equations to classical circuit theory
- View more network posts →