- Physics 16.5k 16.5k 1313 gold badges5050 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.3k 1.3k 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 1111 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 601 601 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 498 498 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 81 Why does public mains power use 50-60 Hz and 100-240 V?
- 30 Artificial gravity on rotating spaceship?
- 23 Can the GPU use the main computer RAM (as an extension)?
- 23 What is difference between homogeneous and isotropic material?
- 22 Why are sine/cosine always used to describe oscillations?
- 22 Reduction of Maxwell's equations to classical circuit theory
- 21 Why does an orbit become hyperbolic when total orbital energy is positive?
- View more network posts →