Physics student. Always will be.
I ask a lot of questions.
"The search for truth is more valuable than its possession" ― Albert Einstein.
Quaerite et Invenietis.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
10 profile views
Last seen May 15 at 14:47
Top network posts
- 78 Why does public mains power use 50-60 Hz and 100-240 V?
- 29 Artificial gravity on rotating spaceship?
- 21 Why are sine/cosine always used to describe oscillations?
- 18 What is difference between homogeneous and isotropic material?
- 17 Would you see a rainbow from refraction when the sun is in front of you?
- 17 What is "special" and what is "general" in Relativity?
- 13 Generating a pattern from user-defined rules
- View more network posts →