I ask a lot of questions.
"The search for truth is more valuable than its possession" ― Gotthold Ephraim Lessing.
Quaerite et Invenietis.
Pasadena, CA, USA
Member for 5 years, 10 months
18 profile views
Last seen Oct 26 at 18:22
- Physics 12.1k 12.1k 77 gold badges4141 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Mathematica 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 787 787 33 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Mathematics 504 504 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 499 499 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 80 Why does public mains power use 50-60 Hz and 100-240 V?
- 30 Artificial gravity on rotating spaceship?
- 22 What is difference between homogeneous and isotropic material?
- 21 Why does an orbit become hyperbolic when total orbital energy is positive?
- 21 Why are sine/cosine always used to describe oscillations?
- 19 Would you see a rainbow from refraction when the sun is in front of you?
- 17 What is "special" and what is "general" in Relativity?
- View more network posts →