I'm a former student in physics fond of number theory, especially Hilbert's 8th problem, further generalizations of the Riemann Hypothesis and almost everything related to prime numbers and L Functions. I'm also interested in Galois Theory even though I still don't know much about it.
Member for 7 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 29 '19 at 15:39
Top network posts
- 31 About Goldbach's conjecture
- 24 Have Grothendieck's notes in Montpellier already been investigated?
- 17 Are the nontrivial zeros of the Riemann zeta simple?
- 14 Have there been any updates on Mochizuki's proposed proof of the abc conjecture?
- 14 Research-only permanent positions worldwide
- 14 Proposals for polymath projects
- 11 Taniyama's original conjecture
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 29 '19