Materials science, ion beams, R&D management
Member for 5 years, 5 months
65 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
- Chemistry 5.8k 5.8k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Physics 4.8k 4.8k 66 gold badges1818 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Academia 4.6k 4.6k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1.1k 1.1k 66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 571 571 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 100 My supervisor misjudges my knowledge
- 54 What should I do when a paper is published similar to my PhD thesis without citation?
- 49 I lost my students' quizzes due to a theft, what should I do?
- 49 Why is gold golden?
- 31 Why is caesium-137 more stable than caesium-134?
- 30 How do non-LaTeX users handle citations?
- 26 For what reasons might a full professor lose tenure?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
8 Late Answer review queue explosion? Sep 29 '15
8 A separate SE site for experimental physics? Oct 2 '15
3 There should be an aerogel tag Jun 26
1 Should poor-quality questions be deleted in general? Oct 24 '18