Started programming on a ZX spectrum in the 80's and have moved through Assembly, Turbo Pascal, C++, C#, Fortran. My main area of focus is engineering and scientific computing like numerical methods and 3D graphics. My passion is with geometry and how it relates to engineering mechanics. #SOreadytohelp
- Physics 30.9k 30.9k 55 gold badges5656 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 24.4k 24.4k 66 gold badges6868 silver badges126126 bronze badges
- Mathematics 10.1k 10.1k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 827 827 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Engineering 688 688 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 58 What if the universe is rotating as a whole?
- 50 Using atan2 to find angle between two vectors
- 48 Why are Greek letters pronounced incorrectly in scientific English?
- 44 extract rotation, scale values from 2d transformation matrix
- 43 Which way does the scale tip?
- 39 Best way to create instance of child object from parent object
- 38 Get the name of Enum value
- View more network posts →