Started programming on a ZX spectrum in the 80's and have moved through Assembly, Turbo Pascal, C++, C#, Fortran. My main area of focus is engineering and scientific computing like numerical methods and 3D graphics. My passion is with geometry and how it relates to engineering mechanics. #SOreadytohelp
- Physics 28.6k 28.6k 44 gold badges5151 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 23k 23k 66 gold badges6565 silver badges118118 bronze badges
- Mathematics 9.4k 9.4k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 817 817 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Engineering 658 658 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 What if the universe is rotating as a whole?
- 47 Why are Greek letters pronounced incorrectly in scientific English?
- 46 Using atan2 to find angle between two vectors
- 44 extract rotation, scale values from 2d transformation matrix
- 42 Which way does the scale tip?
- 38 Get the name of Enum value
- 36 extracting rotation, scale values from 2d transformation matrix
- View more network posts →