I've had a long standing, amateur, interest in physics ever since school. I watch science documentaries on the BBC (still the best) and while I don't read text books (I'm not that masochistic!) I do read popular physics books, I even read A Brief History of Time.However, I've found that many of them go over the same ground as all the others and don't tell me anything new. That's one reason I'm here.
- Stack Overflow♦ 128.7k 128.7k 2929 gold badges243243 silver badges316316 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 97.6k 97.6k 3232 gold badges250250 silver badges462462 bronze badges
- Super User 40.8k 40.8k 1717 gold badges9696 silver badges150150 bronze badges
- Software Engineering♦ 38.6k 38.6k 1111 gold badges122122 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Home Improvement♦ 16.7k 16.7k 55 gold badges4848 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1200 Encouraging people to explain downvotes
- 657 Joining two lists together
- 337 Foreach loop, determine which is the last iteration of the loop
- 328 Setting and getting Windows environment variables from the command prompt?
- 268 How do I make XAML DataGridColumns fill the entire DataGrid?
- 227 Add a strike-through to the editing interface
- 192 WPF Binding StringFormat Short Date String
- View more network posts →