Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 7 months
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 23 '14 at 18:57
- Stack Overflow 150.5k 150.5k 2424 gold badges156156 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 81.5k 81.5k 3030 gold badges218218 silver badges221221 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 62.7k 62.7k 1717 gold badges134134 silver badges245245 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 13.7k 13.7k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Politics 2.7k 2.7k 2121 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 7094 Does Python have a string 'contains' substring method?
- 1133 When should I use \input vs. \include?
- 627 What do the numbers in a man page mean?
- 608 How can I return an empty IEnumerable?
- 591 How to convert vector to array
- 378 Get exit status of process that's piped to another
- 319 Replace part of a string with another string
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 12 '11