Top network posts
- 61 How is the Saddle point approximation used in physics?
- 26 Is it possible for information to be transmitted faster than light by using a rigid pole?
- 26 Can an object accelerate to infinite speed in a finite time-interval in non-relativistic Newtonian mechanics?
- 22 Asymptoticity of Pertubative Expansion of QFT
- 20 Is there some connection between the Virial theorem and a least action principle?
- 15 Would there be time dilation at the point where two gravitational fields cancel each other out?
- 12 "Natural" constructions of tensor fields from tensor fields on a manifold
- View more network posts →