Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
119 profile views
Last seen Dec 15 '19 at 20:02
- English Language & Usage 74.6k 74.6k 88 gold badges151151 silver badges265265 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 23k 23k 44 gold badges8484 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Physics 9.8k 9.8k 2828 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 5.9k 5.9k 33 gold badges4848 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Literature 5.5k 5.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 180 Where were "should", "shall", and "must" in the 18th Century?
- 143 Was the reduction in Shor's algorithm originally discovered by Shor?
- 138 Why are 'student' and 'suspend' not pronounced as written?
- 127 What to do when you notice that a value in your paper is wrong, once it is accepted but before it is published?
- 110 Why is there no "autumntime" or "falltime"?
- 106 What recent discoveries have amateur mathematicians made?
- 102 "Whatever a Russian does, they end up making the Kalashnikov gun"? Are there any similar proverbs in English?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.