Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 10 years, 7 months
122 profile views
Last seen Dec 15 '19 at 20:02
- English Language & Usage 77k 77k 88 gold badges154154 silver badges270270 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 23.2k 23.2k 44 gold badges8686 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Physics 9.9k 9.9k 2828 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Literature 6.3k 6.3k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 5.9k 5.9k 33 gold badges4848 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 180 Where were "should", "shall", and "must" in the 18th Century?
- 144 Was the reduction in Shor's algorithm originally discovered by Shor?
- 138 Why are 'student' and 'suspend' not pronounced as written?
- 127 What to do when you notice that a value in your paper is wrong, once it is accepted but before it is published?
- 110 Why is there no "autumntime" or "falltime"?
- 106 What recent discoveries have amateur mathematicians made?
- 105 Can “whose” refer to an inanimate object?
- View more network posts →