Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 9 months
112 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
- English Language & Usage 66.6k 66.6k 77 gold badges134134 silver badges237237 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 21.5k 21.5k 33 gold badges8181 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Physics 9.1k 9.1k 2323 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 5.3k 5.3k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Computer Science 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 172 Where were "should", "shall", and "must" in the 18th Century?
- 139 Was the reduction in Shor's algorithm originally discovered by Shor?
- 136 Why are 'student' and 'suspend' not pronounced as written?
- 127 What to do when you notice that a value in your paper is wrong, once it is accepted but before it is published?
- 111 Why is there no "autumntime" or "falltime"?
- 102 "Whatever a Russian does, they end up making the Kalashnikov gun"? Are there any similar proverbs in English?
- 98 Can “whose” refer to an inanimate object?
- View more network posts →