Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 8 months
111 profile views
Last seen Jan 29 at 16:12
- English Language & Usage 66.1k 66.1k 77 gold badges131131 silver badges235235 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 21.2k 21.2k 33 gold badges8080 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Physics 9k 9k 2323 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 5.3k 5.3k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Computer Science 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 172 Where were "should", "shall", and "must" in the 18th Century?
- 138 Was the reduction in Shor's algorithm originally discovered by Shor?
- 136 Why are 'student' and 'suspend' not pronounced as written?
- 127 What to do when you notice that a value in your paper is wrong, once it is accepted but before it is published?
- 111 Why is there no "autumntime" or "falltime"?
- 102 "Whatever a Russian does, they end up making the Kalashnikov gun"? Are there any similar proverbs in English?
- 97 Can “whose” refer to an inanimate object?
- View more network posts →