Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 3 months
114 profile views
Last seen Dec 15 '19 at 20:02
- English Language & Usage 69.6k 69.6k 77 gold badges141141 silver badges247247 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 22.6k 22.6k 44 gold badges8282 silver badges119119 bronze badges
- Physics 9.5k 9.5k 2525 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 5.7k 5.7k 22 gold badges4242 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Computer Science 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 173 Where were "should", "shall", and "must" in the 18th Century?
- 141 Was the reduction in Shor's algorithm originally discovered by Shor?
- 136 Why are 'student' and 'suspend' not pronounced as written?
- 127 What to do when you notice that a value in your paper is wrong, once it is accepted but before it is published?
- 111 Why is there no "autumntime" or "falltime"?
- 102 "Whatever a Russian does, they end up making the Kalashnikov gun"? Are there any similar proverbs in English?
- 99 What recent discoveries have amateur mathematicians made?
- View more network posts →