"To pursue a PhD in theoretical high-energy physics, one needs to be half retarded and half advanced -- half-advanced for wanting to capture the excitement of the past, and half retarded for seeing a future in it." ;-)
Top Network Posts
- 21Why does charge conservation due to gauge symmetry only hold on-shell?
- 21Does black hole formation contradict the Pauli exclusion principle?
- 20Hilbert space of harmonic oscillator: Countable vs uncountable?
- 14The notion of an adiabatic process in thermodynamics -vs- quantum mechanics
- 10What causes Paulis Exclusion Principle?
- 10Parallelize plotting
- 9Ice bath is always 3C, why?
- View more network posts →