"To pursue a PhD in theoretical high-energy physics, one needs to be half retarded and half advanced -- half-advanced for wanting to capture the excitement of the past, and half retarded for seeing a future in it." ;-)
Member for 8 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Aug 26 at 7:30
Top network posts
- 26 Hilbert space of harmonic oscillator: Countable vs uncountable?
- 23 Does black hole formation contradict the Pauli exclusion principle?
- 21 Why does charge conservation due to gauge symmetry only hold on-shell?
- 17 The notion of an adiabatic process in thermodynamics -vs- quantum mechanics
- 12 Parallelize plotting
- 10 What causes Paulis Exclusion Principle?
- 10 Definition of the entropy
- View more network posts →