A MSc in physics, a PhD student in something between mathematics and computer science, and a chess enthusiast, and much more, with a great future behind him, visiting StackExchange looking for challenges and trying to use his powers for good.
Member for 6 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 12 '19 at 12:12
- Mathematics 5.4k 5.4k 1414 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Chess 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Physics 713 713 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 638 638 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Academia 391 391 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 A beautiful game of gold and silver coins
- 33 Why do I get two different answers for this counting problem?
- 25 Best strategy to pick a lock which opens if at least two of its three decimal digit wheels are dialed correctly?
- 23 Resigning (Inevitable Checkmate)
- 23 Expected Value of a Determinant
- 20 If you exploit Article 12.9 in FIDE's Laws of Chess, is it possible to benefit yourself by purposely receiving a penalty?
- 14 Is it forbidden to laugh when playing in a chess tournament?
- View more network posts →