Graduated in physics in 2006 in Craiova, Romania. The Craiova school of theoretical physics has a strong reputation in the theory of BRST symmetry following in the footsteps of Marc Henneaux's team from Brussels.
Member for 7 years, 1 month
25 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 at 22:21
Top network posts
- 10 Who was the first to weigh chemical reaction products?
- 9 How do I construct the $SU(2)$ representation of the Lorentz Group using $SU(2)\times SU(2)\sim SO(3,1)$ ?
- 8 Commutator expectation value in quantum mechanics
- 8 Notation for Christoffel symbols
- 7 On finite-dimensional unitary representations of non-compact Lie groups
- 7 Chemical bonding with f orbitals
- 6 Is the Maxwell Stress Tensor Coordinate Dependent?
- View more network posts →