Graduated in physics in 2006 in Craiova, Romania. The Craiova school of theoretical physics has a strong reputation in the theory of BRST symmetry following in the footsteps of Marc Henneaux's team from Brussels.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
19 profile views
Last seen Oct 27 at 17:29
Top network posts
- 10 Who was the first to weigh chemical reaction products?
- 7 Commutator expectation value in quantum mechanics
- 6 Chemical bonding with f orbitals
- 6 Time evolution operator in QM
- 6 On finite-dimensional unitary representations of non-compact Lie groups
- 6 Is the Maxwell Stress Tensor Coordinate Dependent?
- 5 Rotation Group and Lorentz Group
- View more network posts →
Top tags (11)
3 Approved/OK form of cross posting Oct 13 '17
2 Ping/Reference a user in the core text of a question Oct 14 '17