Top network posts
- 36 Birds sitting on electric wires: potential difference between the legs
- 26 What is the cause of rolling friction? & why is it less than sliding friction?
- 12 Could the Faraday's rotating wire experiment be explained without using Lorentz force?
- 9 Why is the divergence of a magnetic field equal to zero?
- 7 Consider a horizontal surface with or without friction. Ideally, will a wheel rolling without slipping roll forever in both cases?
- 6 Why do we hear lesser noise when plastic bags/wrappers are crumpled inside water than when they are crumpled in air?
- 6 Can "vacuum be brought" from outer space?
- View more network posts →