Image: Few-body classical system of point-like masses interacting by pairs with a HO potential. The system exhibits self-confinement and the system behaves similar to free particles on an external potential well.
I am a nuclear physicist, with high regard for "educated intuition" in physics.
I believe it is possible to discover "beauty" in Physics as a distillation of the beauty of comprehending Nature. I think there is an underlying logic to Nature, and that it reveals itself through the simplicity and cross similarity behind all phenomena.
To my impression, its not a coincidence that the most powerful theories rest under reduced assumptions, while explaining more phenomena than their predecessors.
I find in physics passion, comfort, joy; I regard it as a most refined form of art.
La Mayor de las Antillas
Member for 6 years, 8 months
5 profile views
Last seen May 1 '19 at 1:07
Top network posts
- 15 Miniature Neutron Stars?
- 13 Crown shape in water waves?
- 9 The curious case of the time derivative of the expectation value of the position
- 7 Relativistic rotational squeezing?
- 7 using output of scipy.interpolate.UnivariateSpline later in python or in Matlab without needing original datapoints
- 6 Can neutrons be synthesized purely from protons and electrons?
- 5 Can quarks be considered real and elementary?
- View more network posts →