I'm currently studying Electrical and Electronics Engineering. I like to know how things work and I appreciate creativity.
Top network posts
- 27 Why is current a scalar quantity?
- 22 Mass and Newton's Second Law
- 12 Domain of a Polynomial function
- 7 Fundamental Theorem of Calculus and discontinuous functions
- 7 Why $\sin\left( \frac 1 x \right) $ oscillates infinitely many times as $x$ goes to zero
- 5 What is Electromotive force (EMF)? How is it related to potential difference?
- 5 Derivative of an Integral where the limits of integration are not linear
- View more network posts →