Marc van Leeuwen
professor of mathematics at the Université de Poitiers (France)
Member for 5 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 16 '15 at 13:35
- Mathematics 92.2k 92.2k 66 gold badges115115 silver badges251251 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 1818 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.5k 1.5k 1616 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 1k 1k 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 113 How to learn from proofs?
- 87 Is "women men girls love meet die" a valid sentence?
- 87 Does C++ compiler remove/optimize useless parentheses?
- 75 Is there any concrete relation between Gödel's incompleteness theorem, the halting problem and universal Turing machines?
- 73 Are $10\times 10$ matrices spanned by powers of a single matrix?
- 64 Two dice thrown, one comes up 6
- 60 Why doesn't induction extend to infinity? (re: Fourier series)
- View more network posts →