assistant professor in Fujian Normal University, China.
ardent advocator of open peer-review and post-publication peer-review.
Member for 5 years, 5 months
3 profile views
Last seen May 24 '15 at 13:54
- Physics 2k 2k 1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Mathematics 490 490 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 460 460 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 292 292 22 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- German Language 207 207 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 49 How far ahead can we predict solar and lunar eclipses?
- 18 Why is the computer useful if a chaotic system is sensitive to numeric error?
- 16 The natural metric of a phase space and the Lyapunov exponent
- 15 Quantization of a particle on a spherical surface
- 14 'china restaurant' or 'chinese restaurant'?
- 13 When did humans realize that there is no air on the Moon?
- 13 What kind of manifold can be the phase space of a Hamiltonian system?
- View more network posts →