- MathOverflow 5.7k 5.7k 66 gold badges3636 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.3k 2.3k 1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 771 771 11 gold badge66 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Physics 747 747 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 245 245 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 284 Philosophy behind Mochizuki's work on the ABC conjecture
- 137 A soft introduction to physics for mathematicians who don't know the first thing about physics
- 67 How to reduce the size of a pdf file?
- 63 Is there an intuitive reason for Zariski's main theorem?
- 46 Did Grothendieck have a plan for proving Riemann Existence algebraically?
- 36 In what sense is Taniyama-Shimura the $n=2$ case of Langlands?
- 36 How does one see Hecke Operators as helping to generalize Quadratic Reciprocity?
- View more network posts →