Top network posts
- 23 tikz -- Snake like curves between straight lines
- 13 Challenge: Non-Gaussian quartic integral and path integral in Quantum field theory
- 12 If the classical Maxwell theory describes E&M fairly, how well-done is the classical Yang-Mills theory for chromodynamics?
- 12 Obstruction of spin-c structure and the generalized Wu manifods
- 9 Use of Steenrod's higher cup product and the graded-commutativity
- 8 Relating bordism generators in d and d+2 dimensions --- an explicit example
- 7 Are neutrons gauge neutral to all gauge forces?
- View more network posts →