Scientists are not dependent on the ideas of a single man, but on the combined wisdom of thousands of men, all thinking of the same problem - Ernest Rutherford (but I'm sure he meant women too...)
Member for 7 years
167 profile views
Last seen Apr 8 at 16:07
- Physics 95.6k 95.6k 88 gold badges197197 silver badges330330 bronze badges
- Astronomy 93.2k 93.2k 66 gold badges212212 silver badges325325 bronze badges
- Biology 418 418 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 234 234 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 179 179 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 217 If I sliced the universe in half, would the slice go through a star?
- 191 Seeing something from only one angle means you have only seen (what?)% of its surface area at most?
- 163 Why is the discovery of merging neutron stars important?
- 142 How can there be 1,000 stellar ancestors before our Sun?
- 111 Would we have more than 8 minutes of light, if the sun "went out"?
- 91 Could the dinosaurs have seen the asteroid that killed them?
- 88 Why doesn't the nuclear fusion in a star make it explode?
- View more network posts →