You can guess from my presence on different SE forums that I'm working at the interface between (applied) maths/physics-mechanics/biology, using linux and latex. So what's the use of writing this?
Member for 5 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 24 at 21:18
- Physics 3k 3k 77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.7k 1.7k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.6k 1.6k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Biology 944 944 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 834 834 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 85 Why does a system try to minimize its total energy?
- 38 Suitable terms for something created or caused by God
- 25 Why do most formulas in physics have integer and rational exponents?
- 24 Etymology of the idiom "by and large"
- 20 How to resize SVG in Inkscape from A1 to A0
- 13 Why does a ball bounce lower?
- 10 Is there a word or phrase meaning to plant my idea in someone else’s mind?
- View more network posts →