You can guess from my presence on different SE forums that I'm working at the interface between (applied) maths/physics-mechanics/biology, using linux and latex. So what's the use of writing this?
- Physics 3.3k 3.3k 1010 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2k 2k 1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Biology 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 936 936 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 88 Why does a system try to minimize its total energy?
- 38 Suitable terms for something created or caused by God
- 29 How to resize SVG in Inkscape from A1 to A0
- 25 Why do most formulas in physics have integer and rational exponents?
- 24 Etymology of the idiom "by and large"
- 15 Why does a ball bounce lower?
- 12 Wavy stream of liquid
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.