- Physics♦ 46.3k 46.3k 1111 gold badges9090 silver badges187187 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.5k 1.5k 66 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Astronomy 751 751 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Academia 538 538 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Earth Science 409 409 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 155 Why are the wet patches on these floor tiles circular?
- 135 Why is nuclear waste more dangerous than the original nuclear fuel?
- 127 If you are vacuuming your carpet and you wrap the cord around your body do you become a magnet?
- 124 Can a Foucault pendulum really prove Earth is rotating?
- 110 How do we know neutrons have no charge?
- 74 Why do beams of light (from torches or other directed sources) not extend to infinity?
- 67 2002 research: speed of light slowing down?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (57)
40 I am just a kid can I be on this site? Apr 6 '17
30 Stepping down and taking a break Jan 16
29 Generalizing the homework policy Jan 12 '16
20 Users that post every question in their homework/exams Mar 27 '18
13 Remove the reputation cutoff for the answer ban Jun 13 '18
13 Correcting incorrect answers Jul 30 '14
13 Open justice v secret police Feb 18 '17