Member for 7 years, 1 month
509 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Physics♦ 56.7k 56.7k 1212 gold badges112112 silver badges221221 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Academia 988 988 11 gold badge77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Astronomy 938 938 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Earth Science 421 421 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 163 Why are the wet patches on these floor tiles circular?
- 154 Why doesn't water boil in the oven?
- 140 Why is nuclear waste more dangerous than the original nuclear fuel?
- 129 If you are vacuuming your carpet and you wrap the cord around your body do you become a magnet?
- 125 Can a Foucault pendulum really prove Earth is rotating?
- 109 How do we know neutrons have no charge?
- 79 Why do beams of light (from torches or other directed sources) not extend to infinity?
- View more network posts →