Member for 6 years, 5 months
407 profile views
Last seen 2 hours ago
- Physics♦ 51.1k 51.1k 1212 gold badges9898 silver badges200200 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.7k 1.7k 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Academia 978 978 11 gold badge77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Astronomy 886 886 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Earth Science 411 411 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 159 Why are the wet patches on these floor tiles circular?
- 148 Why doesn't water boil in the oven?
- 138 Why is nuclear waste more dangerous than the original nuclear fuel?
- 127 If you are vacuuming your carpet and you wrap the cord around your body do you become a magnet?
- 125 Can a Foucault pendulum really prove Earth is rotating?
- 109 How do we know neutrons have no charge?
- 78 Why do beams of light (from torches or other directed sources) not extend to infinity?
- View more network posts →