- Physics♦ 49.4k 49.4k 1212 gold badges9696 silver badges197197 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.7k 1.7k 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Academia 968 968 11 gold badge77 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Astronomy 741 741 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Earth Science 409 409 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 156 Why are the wet patches on these floor tiles circular?
- 146 Why doesn't water boil in the oven?
- 137 Why is nuclear waste more dangerous than the original nuclear fuel?
- 127 If you are vacuuming your carpet and you wrap the cord around your body do you become a magnet?
- 124 Can a Foucault pendulum really prove Earth is rotating?
- 110 How do we know neutrons have no charge?
- 75 Why do beams of light (from torches or other directed sources) not extend to infinity?
- View more network posts →