- Stack Overflow 5k 5k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Physics 3.6k 3.6k 1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.6k 1.6k 88 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Computer Science 593 593 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 499 499 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 60 Why is the application of probability in QM fundamentally different from application of probability in other areas?
- 37 Creating all possible k combinations of n items in C++
- 30 The differences between INT and UUID in MySQL
- 30 Is there a connection between the halting problem and thermodynamic entropy?
- 22 Are there two theories that are mathematically identical but ontologically different?
- 14 How to prove that a Hamiltonian system is *not* Liouville integrable?
- 12 Laplace, Legendre, Fourier, Hankel, Mellin, Hilbert, Borel, Z...: unified treatment of transforms?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (6)
-1 Are engineering questions appropriate for this site? Nov 7 '14
-12 Is non-mainstream physics appropriate for this site? May 14 '14