Graduate student at Johns Hopkins University in physics, specializing in particle theory.
- Mathematics 6.7k 6.7k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Physics 4.1k 4.1k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Puzzling 931 931 11 gold badge77 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 110 What are the justifying foundations of statistical mechanics without appealing to the ergodic hypothesis?
- 106 Why aren't integration and differentiation inverses of each other?
- 72 What evidence is there that Fermat had a proof for his Last Theorem?
- 56 What makes a theory "Quantum"?
- View more network posts →