I'm an undergraduate of Math, Physics, and Computer Science at the Ohio State University. I have interests in elementary Group Theory, Set Theory, and the study of nonlinear differential and integral equations. I'm also a regular contributor to the Metamath project, which aims to develop modern mathematics in a computer-checkable formal language.
You can e-mail me at
carneiro.1, domain name
Member for 6 years, 10 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 2 '17 at 8:30
- Mathematics 25.3k 25.3k 44 gold badges5252 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1k 1k 99 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Computer Science 421 421 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 361 361 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 Is $\sqrt1+\sqrt2+\dots+\sqrt n$ ever an integer?
- 61 Optimal strategy for cutting a sausage?
- 59 What is this operator called?
- 50 Are normal subgroups transitive?
- 43 How do you *state* the Classification of finite simple groups?
- 41 Are normal subgroups transitive?
- 32 What's the most efficient way to mow a lawn?
- View more network posts →