I'm an undergraduate of Math, Physics, and Computer Science at the Ohio State University. I have interests in elementary Group Theory, Set Theory, and the study of nonlinear differential and integral equations. I'm also a regular contributor to the Metamath project, which aims to develop modern mathematics in a computer-checkable formal language.
You can e-mail me at
carneiro.1, domain name
Member for 5 years, 4 months
1 profile view
Last seen Mar 2 '17 at 8:30
- Mathematics 19.1k 19.1k 33 gold badges4242 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 635 635 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 486 486 1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Physics 261 261 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Mathematica 229 229 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 60 Optimal strategy for cutting a sausage?
- 59 What is this operator called?
- 56 Is $\sqrt1+\sqrt2+\dots+\sqrt n$ ever an integer?
- 39 Are normal subgroups transitive?
- 38 How do you *state* the Classification of finite simple groups?
- 33 Are normal subgroups transitive?
- 32 What's the most efficient way to mow a lawn?
- View more network posts →