Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Physics 2.8k 2.8k 2323 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- The Workplace 497 497 11 gold badge44 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 461 461 11 gold badge33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 151 151 33 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 141 141 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 37 Does a photon in vacuum have a rest frame?
- 28 Why is there a $\frac 1 2$ in $\frac 1 2 mv^2$?
- 18 How does boiling remove vitamin C from food?
- 10 Why isn't there a limit for a Euclidean rotation, as for a Minkowski rotation?
- 9 Why are radians more natural than any other angle unit?
- 9 How should red wine be used in Spaghetti Bolognese?
- 7 Is Einstein's 1916 General Relativity paper a recommended way to start learning about the subject?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.