- Physics 2.6k 2.6k 2020 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- The Workplace 497 497 11 gold badge44 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 379 379 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 151 151 33 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 141 141 11 silver badge22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 31 Does a photon in vacuum have a rest frame?
- 26 Why is there a $\frac 1 2$ in $\frac 1 2 mv^2$?
- 17 How does boiling remove vitamin C from food?
- 10 Why isn't there a limit for a Euclidean rotation, as for a Minkowski rotation?
- 8 Why are radians more natural than any other angle unit?
- 7 Is Einstein's 1916 General Relativity paper a recommended way to start learning about the subject?
- 7 What experiments compete with BICEP 2, and when are their results expected?
- View more network posts →