Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
6 profile views
Last seen Aug 20 '20 at 22:40
- Stack Overflow 43.5k 43.5k 55 gold badges4040 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 4k 4k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.8k 2.8k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.5k 2.5k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 118 '\0' evaluates false, "\0" evaluates true
- 118 How to explain buffer overflow to a layman
- 105 Should functions that take functions as parameters, also take parameters to those functions as parameters?
- 83 Why does the following script delete itself?
- 74 To compare UUID, can I use == or have to use UUID.equals(UUID)?
- 74 What makes Let's Encrypt secure?
- 68 Why not call nullptr NULL?
- View more network posts →