I work with Positronics, a small consulting firm that develops custom software solutions for industrial automation. Or, as I like to tell my friends, "I get paid to play with robots." My specializations are machine vision and .NET architecture, with a touch of ladder logic every now and then.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 11 '15 at 14:58
- Stack Overflow 24.4k 24.4k 33 gold badges4545 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.7k 2.7k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 1.4k 1.4k 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 772 772 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Computer Science 629 629 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 96 What is the fastest way for a robot with superhuman capabilities to make money?
- 48 Why can't C# member names be the same as the enclosing type name?
- 39 Why is writing down mathematical proofs more fault-proof than writing computer code?
- 33 Determine if executing in finally block due to exception being thrown
- 32 Resource locking with async/await
- 32 Set default value in a DataContract?
- 31 What is a city like after a hundred years or so of neglect?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 25 '14