- Physics 8.7k 8.7k 33 gold badges3434 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Astronomy 2.1k 2.1k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 681 681 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 597 597 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Writing 231 231 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 85 What conservation law corresponds to Lorentz boosts?
- 69 Why is the sky not purple?
- 68 Do Maxwell's Equations overdetermine the electric and magnetic fields?
- 22 Why do Maxwell's equations contain each of a scalar, vector, pseudovector and pseudoscalar equation?
- 21 Does Kaluza-Klein theory successfully unify GR and EM? Why can't it be extended to the Standard Model gauge group?
- 21 If we count Avogadro's Number of stars that are closest to Earth, how big that space would be?
- 21 What could explain the measurements that the Methuselah star is older than the universe?
- View more network posts →