Mike Borrello is a Control Systems and Simulations Specialist living in North County, San Diego, California
See https://www.linkedin.com/in/controlscientist to learn more
Member for 6 years, 11 months
28 profile views
Last seen Apr 16 '18 at 15:59
- Physics 11k 11k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges5858 bronze badges
- Chemistry 2.6k 2.6k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Biology 828 828 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 794 794 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 317 317 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 How close does a particle-antiparticle pair need to be for annihilation to happen?
- 37 Why can't the Navier Stokes equations be derived from first principle physics?
- 31 Why don't gas flames radiate much heat directly, but metal objects heated by them do?
- 27 Can quaternion math be used to model spacetime?
- 21 Are there any known chemical properties of tritium water that make it unusually different from protium water?
- 19 How do we stabilise satellites so precisely?
- 17 How does volume contraction in solvent mixing work?
- View more network posts →