- Stack Overflow 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Computer Science 863 863 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Academia 693 693 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 575 575 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 72 Do temp variables slow down my program?
- 51 There exists a power of 2 such that the last five digits are all 3's or 6's. Find the last 5 digits of this number
- 31 Why do undergraduate admissions in the U.S take into account nonacademic criteria?
- 21 What about LISP, if anything, makes it easier to implement macro systems?
- 20 In fields that alphabetize authors, which author to contact
- 18 Un-denaturing industrial alcohol
- 16 Why isn't finite calculus more popular?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.