Control systems is my thing. I particularly get my kicks from robust control of complex systems. Whether it's H-inf, switched systems or just a well-tuned PID, the bottom line is always: know your system.
I like to keep myself informed of what's going on in IT security (and keep my paranoid self awake at night).
credit for profile picture: https://xkcd.com/481/
Member for 5 years, 6 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jul 28 '18 at 10:17
- Stack Overflow 627 627 11 gold badge88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Physics 545 545 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Information Security 385 385 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 323 323 11 gold badge44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Earth Science 308 308 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 23 Do black holes have Arago spots?
- 21 How do 'greenhouse gases' let heat in, but not let it out?
- 8 is it possible to use variables in remote ssh command?
- 7 change height of title area in a block in latex beamer
- 7 Someone keeps using my email address. What to do?
- 6 Are automatic "out of office" email replies bad security practice?
- 6 is it possible to use variables in remote ssh command?
- View more network posts →